miércoles, 18 de octubre de 2017

TEMPORADA 1


How I Met Your Mother S01E01  Pilot

How I Met Your Mother S01E02 Purple Giraffe

How I Met Your Mother S01E03
Sweet Taste of Liberty

How I Met Your Mother S01E04
Return of the Shirt

How I Met Your Mother S01E05
Okay Awesome

How I Met Your Mother S01E06
Slutty Pumpkin

How I Met Your Mother S01E07
Matchmaker

How I Met Your Mother S01E08
The Duel

How I Met Your Mother S01E09
Belly Full of Turkey

How I Met Your Mother S01E10
The Pineaplle Incident

How I Met Your Mother S01E11
The Limo

How I Met Your Mother S01E12
The Wedding

How I Met Your Mother S01E13
Dumroll,Please

How I Met Your Mother S01E14                                                                                                        Zip,Zip,Zip
                                                                                                     
How I Met Your Mother S01E15                                                                                                        Game Night
                                                                                                                                                         
How I Met Your Mother S01E16                                                                                             
Cupcake
                                                                                                 
How I Met Your Mother S01E17                                                                                                        Life Among the Gorillas
                                                                                                   
How I Met Your Mother S01E18                                                                                                        Nothing Good Happens After 2 A.M.
                                                                                                   
How I Met Your Mother S01E19                                                                                                      Mary the Paralegal
                                                                                                   
How I Met Your Mother S01E20                                                                                                        Best Prom Ever
                                                                                                     
How I Met Your Mother S01E21                                                                                                        Milk
                                                                                                   
How I Met Your Mother S01E22                                                                                                        Come On
                                                                                                     





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario